Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Conditioning those third world kids

On 6/1/2015 6:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

What really bothers me about the third world countries, the disasters, droughts and famines that seem to constantly vex them is what happens to the children. I have to change the channel when the starving children ads come on TV. I only have one heart to rip out. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

I wonder some times about the various aid programs. Wonder
how much of the aid gets to the kids. And how much is
taxed or stolen along the way.

-
..
Christopher A. Young