Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Radio Controlled Car for under house inspection?

On Sun, 31 May 2015 10:12:32 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 31 May 2015 09:40:49 -0700, "taxed and spent"
wrote:

Anybody tried to throw one down into the crawlspace
and use it to check for plumbing leaks, bugs, etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK8gLEZ-_70

I like it. An RC was used by the US Park Service to inspect old
tunnels, chases and catacombs under USP Alcatraz. Mapping and figuring
old construction.

I'm still trying to mount a pc camera on top of a long pole to see what
exactly the clog is in my gutter and figure out how to remove it.
(Heavy water spray moves it but doesn't make it overflow out.)

I've got everything working but the camera is spherical and I can't
point it right.