Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Radio Controlled Car for under house inspection?

On 5/31/2015 6:04 PM, rebel wrote:
On 5/31/2015 3:36 PM, Oren wrote:
Sure. We don't have conduit for a rat. I paid an "attic monkey" to
cross the attic to bring a dedicated patio circuit wire to the breaker
panel. $100 was cheap in the heat of desert summer.

I thought I've heard everything on these groups! Attic monkey? hahaha!!

One time a friend came out to help with some car
repairs. He brought a friend's ten year old boy
along, called the boy his tool monkey.

Actually, the boy was an excellent help. Sure
saved us a lot of time and effort, having to
roll out, stand up, walk, get down, every time
we needed a tool.

-
..
Christopher A. Young