Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Radio Controlled Car for under house inspection?

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 3:02:07 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2015 12:32:33 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

The problem with using a car is that it might be too fast. I wanted to use one to pull a pull string across a raised ceiling but it was too fast and unusable. I looked around for a model RC tank and gave the RC car away. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle RC Monster

I saw years ago, a dart gun, with a ultra light reel to shoot lines
across attics. Can't find the link as it is old. Oops, found a newer
version of one. http://www.cableorganizer.com/greenlee/cablecaster/
CableCaster(R) Shoots darts up to 50 feet (15 meter).

...and

_ The LaserLine(tm) Cable Installation Tool
The Ultimate Labor Saving Pull String Gun_

Doesn't show a reel to reel back the line for another chance.

http://www.cableorganizer.com/laserline/

...DIY low capacity magazine assault rifle

Me and my brother, for many years, have used a dart gun with a fishing reel attached. It was sold by Greenlee like the one in your link. I like the CO2 powered gun but it might get you shot by police if you're seen working in a retail store with it. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fishing Monster