Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Blue Jeans

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 9:02:42 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Sat, 30 May 2015 23:51:14 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Imagine someone scratching their ass. I wonder
what their phone would be texting? o_O

Phone texts: "2 inches to the left... up just a tad !
aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! you found the spot!"

Oh the perverted things my warped mind can
imagine about what this new technology will be used
for. Telesex has always been a staple of SciFi stories
written about a dystopian future. 8-)

I think I saw a movie that had that in it! Bodily fluids were
considered unclean and people could only have children by in vitro.
Sex the conventional way was against the law!

--
rebel

I'm trying to remember the name of the movie but it was a SciFi comedy ..... I found it! Demolition Man! ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jae38H1_j-E

[8~{} Uncle Demolition Monster