PoP

Default Cheap Garden Room

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:13:26 -0000, "mich"
wrote:

Has anyone bought, acquired or seen one of those cheap ( about £100) lean
too garden rooms advertised in all sorts of magazines and the like, made by
Norfolk? its basically , as far as I can make out , corrugated plastic or
Perspex(?) on a steel frame and it bolts on the wall (?) A bit like a lean
to greenhouse type job but advertised for use like a conservatory.

Can't comment as I haven't seen one, let alone used one.

If you or someone finds a URL I'd be interested in knowing more - I
might have a use for something like that myself, if the cost is that
low.

PoP