Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What to use to clean Fox news?

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 5:27:10 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/30/2015 5:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I've noticed that the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks howl about freedom of speech but they sure do want to silence Fox News. What are they afraid of? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Fox Monster

Hmm. Truth, maybe?

That's why I try to watch as many different sources of news not just Fox because they all, including Fox, have their own spin. I filter out the spin and the male bovine droppings to get the real story. If I notice the same facts spun into the different stories, then I believe I have the truth. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Spin Monster