Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pocket Hose Question

On 5/30/2015 11:51 AM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
Yes, I am going to buy a regular 25' hose to be used
ONLY for the bed. Hoses that are used for gardening
and car washing are not recommended unless they are
flushed for several minutes before connecting to the
waterbed valve.

Thank you for your advice, much appreciated!

The one time I tried to help move a water bed, the
people had run a hose out the window to drain it.
I suspect that straight down and out the front steps
would have worked better. When we tried to move it,
far too heavy.

I guess it takes much too much time to get the last bit
of water. U-Haul rents water bed pumps, oddly enough.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus