Posted to alt.home.repair
Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] is offline

Default What to use to clean stove grease

wrote in message
Posted May 29, 2015

I just bought a used gas kitchen range (stove). It's in good shape, but
the "pan" under the 4 burners is coated with grease. I left it outdoors
and tried to hose that crud off, but it's really baked on. Dish
detergent did not help much. It's not easy to get under the pipes and
stuff to scrub it. Is there some cleaning solution to remove that stuff?
I thought of oven cleaner, but I believe that needs to be applied to a
hot oven, which I cant do. What do other people use for this?

Thanks.

You could get the old lady off her bon-bon eatin' ass and do it.
Just sayin'.