Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Building a shed base

wrote:
I am buying a rubbermaid 7x7 resin shed for my yard. I was asking around about how to make the base and was told to go with 4x4 treated wood frame with treated wood plywood on top. I was wondering if that is even necessary for a resin shed since it isnt going to rot from dampness. I have a bunch of big pavers (some are 4'x4'). Would I be able to use those to make a base on my grass and just put the shed on top of it? The shed has it's own floor and I do realize that it must be level.

Is the shed floor strong enough all by itself?
Can you store thing in there without damaging the
floor minus foundation?