Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you ever get "permits"?

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 10:29:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2015 06:41:24 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/26/2015 10:19 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
That's a hobby of one of my sisters. She snoops the online county
property tax site for her neighborhood and compares their tax
assessments to hers. If they haven't got certain improvements listed in
the property description and/or their taxes are lower than hers, she
notifies the county assessor of the improvements made to her neighbors'
properties. If they don't respond, she nags them until they come out to
do an on-site assessment.

She's one of those people who just can't stand the idea that anyone else
may be doing as well as she is, or that they may be doing a little
better than she thinks they should.

That is both evil, and pathetic at the same time. I'm so
glad that I don't know her, or live within range of her
evil clutches.

Also sounds like a total left wing liberal.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

Souinds more fascist right wing to me - -

I don't think SM is Italian. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Wop Monster