Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Sorta-OT HP printer problems

On Wed, 27 May 2015 13:54:35 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

My solution was to change the USB cable. Never saw one go bad but I
presume they can. Replaced the USB cable. No complaints from the
bride now. It was not software, driver as I had suspected. You might
try another cable. YMMV.

This printer has been running as a wireless , the first time it ever had a
cable attached was for diagnostics out in my shop . The cable was brand new
. I've just given up , I have another printer that will fill in until I can
bring the one home next trip to Memphis .

Okie Dokie. Can you send me train car load of black delta river dirt
from Memphis?

Sounds like the printer is ready for target practice.
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising