Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power everything has been running

On 05/26/2015 03:50 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/26/2015 1:07 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

Tornadoes passed through here yesterday, leaving fallen trees and a
power outage expected to last several days.

It's noisy outside today (chainsaws and generators).

I've forgotten what city, state, country,
got the tornados? Please write and tell us.

northeast Texas and Louisiana.

I sure hope everyone is okay, not injured,
and got plenty to eat, drink, medicines.

Can we do anything to help?
-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"A good rule for interpretation is: 'If the literal sense makes good
sense, seek no other sense lest you come up with nonsense'" [Anonymous]