Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving
Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] is offline

Default CLOFF PRUNKER: that's what you are

As a world-admired grammarian, I like to work with words, uncoding,
decoding, reconstructing, etc. Below is a sample of my wordsmything.
(Remember kids: don't try this at home; I am a professional.)

"Come here, Miss Recktum, and frangilate Your Colonel's slimp. That's an
order!"

"Miss Recktum, gratify Your Colonel! Smuctate me avially, you wanktard!"

And finally:
"Why don't you ram it up your pim-hole, you fusking cloff prunker."

LOL

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.