Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Sorta-OT HP printer problems

On 5/26/2015 6:59 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
My HP 3510 printer is giving me fits , keeps throwing a paper jam error
even with no paper in it . I've had it almost completely disassembled ,
after a thorough cleaning it printed exactly one test page then went back to
the paper jam thing . Anybody with experience diagnosing this ? I suspect
there's a sensor in there or something , but I saw nothing while it was
apart .

Had a similar problem at work. Spent a lot of time and got nowhere.
Called a printer service and the guy came out. Replaced a broken part
and 20 minutes and $150 later it was running perfectly.