Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sorta-OT HP printer problems

bob_villa wrote:
On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 5:59:45 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I've had pretty good luck with HP printers until this one, but I'm
about to go with another brand after this. What really sucks is we
just bought 2 pairs of cartridges for it, they were on a really good
sale.

Snag

This is usually caused by a bad paper jam or pulling the jammed paper
in the opposite direction. The sensor or arm that is out of
alignment...without finding and adjusting...it's a lost cause. I've
had good performance from Epson Workforce.

Thanks , I'll be looking at it some more tomorrow . You're not the first
to suggest a sensor prproblem .

--
Snag