Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Sorta-OT HP printer problems

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 5:59:45 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I've had pretty good luck with HP printers until this one, but I'm about
to go with another brand after this. What really sucks is we just bought 2
pairs of cartridges for it, they were on a really good sale.

Snag

This is usually caused by a bad paper jam or pulling the jammed paper in the opposite direction. The sensor or arm that is out of alignment...without finding and adjusting...it's a lost cause.
I've had good performance from Epson Workforce.