Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric pressure washer?

Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 5/25/2015 10:58 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
"bob haller" wrote in message
stores around here sell non ethanol gasoline, but its costly.

It is about a dollar more a gallon here. As I use less than 125 gallons
a year I can stand that for peace of mind. I do add the
stabil to it,so that does increase the cost.

Small engine repair shop I frequent when I can't DIY recommends Sea
Foam vs. Sta-Bil. Sea Foam in addition to treating/stabilizing the
fuel does a great job keeping the fuel system clean.

I use enough gas that I don't usually treat it . If it's going to be used
in 3 months or less , there's no need . The exception is my generator , I
usually use some stabil in it because it can sit for months at a time . I
still run the carb dry between uses , and it's never failed to start on the
first pull .

--
Snag