Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pool multi-port valve, turn handle in one direction?

On 5/26/2015 12:41 AM, rebel wrote:
On Mon, 25 May 2015 19:32:00 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:
I just got back from a Memorial Day picnic.
Wearing my seat belt, driving my state inspected
vehicle, under the speed limit, and sober. With
two license plates, inspection sticker, registration
sticker in the windshield, after eating USFDA
inspected and approved hot dogs, drinking
chlorinated
water, and associating with people in ATF approved
religion. I wore inspected and safety insured clothes
made in union shops, and didn't display any type of
weapon openly (much less a firearm).

That was just funny to read!

I'd have called it kind of tragedy comedy.
This message approved by NSA.

--
..
Christopher A. Young