Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Power everything has been running

On 05/25/2015 01:12 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
And all this makes me that much happier to be living in a clearing out in
the woods . I like birdsong in the morning ... and about the only sounds
that the neighbors make (that I hear) makes me think "Randy just shot
another squirrel." and I wonder if he's going to call me when he grills it .

I haven't heard him for a while maybe because he finally ran out of
ground squirrels but one neighbor spent his Saturday mornings on the
deck drinking coffee and shooting at the squirrels. Unless it was full
auto fire gunshots aren't something people take much notice of.