Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Power everything has been running

On Mon, 25 May 2015 12:23:40 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote
in

Yeah, I know we have rights, freedom and all that stuff, but it would be
nice if we had at least some quiet time to enjoy the outdoors, dinner on
the deck, company of friends. Would be nice if we quit by 4 on Saturday,
noon on Sunday. Weekdays, have at it.

It WOULD be nice, but not likely in a materialistic culture like ours.
Families work hellacious hours to be able to fund their materialism
(Mc Mansion, 2nd, 3rd car/SUV, etc) Home chores are a low priority
that get done as time allows. Usually on a 3-day weekend at home.