Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default Power everything has been running

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 11:23:37 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I did not put OT since this is related to home ownership.

The three day holiday has had very few quiet moments during the day.
Off and on from about 8 AM to 5 PM there has been some engine running.
Lawn mower, lawn tractor, roto-tiller, power washer, chainsaw, trimmer.

I realize this stuff has to be done at some time, but it seems as soon
as one stops, another starts.

Yeah, I know we have rights, freedom and all that stuff, but it would be
nice if we had at least some quiet time to enjoy the outdoors, dinner on
the deck, company of friends. Would be nice if we quit by 4 on Saturday,
noon on Sunday. Weekdays, have at it.

I agree with you.

What happened to the old days when people swept their leaves instead of using a blower ?

I use ear plugs. Used to be only at night.

Not any more.