Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Power everything has been running

On Mon, 25 May 2015 12:23:40 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I realize this stuff has to be done at some time, but it seems as soon
as one stops, another starts.

I have felt the pain. Worked shift-work for 25 years. Trying to sleep
when people left barking dogs out over night, kids bouncing
basketballs on the street, lawn care, etc., during the day. Most
recent a neighbor had a television on the back patio across the fence.
Turned up so loud, like they were deaf. I had a few choice words
(TURN THAT DAMN THING DOWN!!) - they did move the TV back inside.

I try to take others tranquility into consideration when doing chores.