Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Power everything has been running

On 05/25/2015 10:23 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Yeah, I know we have rights, freedom and all that stuff, but it would be
nice if we had at least some quiet time to enjoy the outdoors, dinner on
the deck, company of friends. Would be nice if we quit by 4 on Saturday,
noon on Sunday. Weekdays, have at it.

I have neighbors who sit on their deck and seemingly use a bullhorn to
communicate with each other. A nice, quiet lawnmower helps to drown them
out.

Then there's the damn birds with all their chirping and carrying on at
5AM...