Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Pool multi-port valve, turn handle in one direction?

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 10:02:02 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 10:56:40 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 9:38:40 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
Here's a question for those of you with experience with a pool
multi-port valve. I've been having a debate with a friend who
says...

Frankly, I'm surprised you HAVE any friends...and since when do you need validation?

Another clear indication of who it is that's intolerant and turns
valid threads into insults.

You clearly have a problem, like your roof vent tirade with micky...think about how this goes over with the people around you? May be it's time to seek help?