Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayhem[_2_] Mayhem[_2_] is offline

Default Using a Powerful magnet to remove Nails

On 05/23/2015 04:13 PM, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Robert Green wrote:
wrote in message

A powerful magnet, with only "pin point" accuracy would be real useful
for nail removal. In other words, the magnet would be held right over
the nail head. I'm not sure just how much force would be needed though.

http://www.google.com/patents/US20070039286

--
Bobby G.

I asked myself why anyone on earth would waste their money preparing and filing a patent application for something that anyone with an engineering or science education would immediately realize couldn't ever be made to work.

Yah, a homeowner wearing a medical implant like a pacemaker or insulin pump and a powerful magnetic pulse from a nail remover...what could possibly go wrong?