Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hats Off !!!

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 12:05:04 PM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 5/22/15 5:47 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I like to use technical and clinical terms or words that sound dirty
instead of profanity to insult unpleasant people. For instance,

"Place your lips on my hindquarters, create a vacuum and pull away
smartly."

"Sir, what has come out of your mouth is nothing more than a hot
steaming pile of male bovine droppings."

"You can just leave a dental impression on my buttocks!"

"That's bull scat!"

"Go coitus yourself!"

"That's more of your scatological narrative"

"That's a load codswallop"

"She's an inanimate coitus"

"I perceive that your cranium is devoid of a mass to control your
central nervous system."

And on and on. The funniest part is illiterate people often feel
insulted because they no Idea what you're saying. Call a moron a
"homosapien" and they'll get bent out of shape because they believe
it means "homosexual". Describe a Negro as "niggardly" and you know
how they'll react.8-)

[8~{} Uncle Dastardly Monster

Illiterate folks like me get tickled pink thinking you think we know
them fancy words.

Oh codswallop! 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Silly Monster