Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default OT Where to work

"Oren" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 May 2015 23:20:02 -0400, Seymore4Head
wrote:

I was talking to my nephew about where to suggest he find a job. He
has said he doesn't want to have to do anything demeaning or
undignified (My guess is he doesn't want to do anything......period).
I didn't laugh out loud when he said it, but I did laugh on the
inside. Considering he just barely finished high school, I assume he
has more to learn than he thinks he does.

..

Tell the kid to learn to operate a shovel. Start there and tell me his
complaints later.

He could get a job putting on roofs. That way he could start at the top.