Posted to alt.home.repair

Default snake

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 7:33:22 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
the bathroom sink plugged up again.

Tried two doses of liquid cleaner, poked coat hangers down it but only
partially cleared it.

After dealing with this at least twice a year for 35 stinking years...I
went out and bought a $20 snake and cleared it out in 30 seconds.

Why in the hell did I not have a snake in the house, I have just about
every tool imaginable.

sheesh

Here's what I use and it can be safely used by anyone. I hang it on the wall in the towel closet. I kept a couple in my van back when I was able to work that I would give friends or customers when they had a clogged sink. 8-)

http://www.homedepot.com/p/BrassCraf...-100665735-_-N

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ljekhyz

[8~{} Uncle Sink Monster