Posted to alt.home.repair
taxed and spent taxed and spent is offline

Default OT Where to work

"Seymore4Head" wrote in message
I was talking to my nephew about where to suggest he find a job. He
has said he doesn't want to have to do anything demeaning or
undignified (My guess is he doesn't want to do anything......period).
I didn't laugh out loud when he said it, but I did laugh on the
inside. Considering he just barely finished high school, I assume he
has more to learn than he thinks he does.

One place I suggested he apply for a job was the local hospital. I
was trying to think of a place that needed a more diverse range of
skills. I can think of a few places that would require some pretty
special skills (nuclear power and NASA) but I can't think of a too
many places that would require a more diverse range of skills.

We did have one electrician working at Watts Bar that was famous for
saying........I can wire anything from a two stall outhouse to a
nuclear power house.

Hospitals need everything from bed pan cleaners to brain surgeons.

That won't work. He would likely find brain surgery demeaning.