Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default snake

On 05/21/2015 08:12 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
philo wrote:
the bathroom sink plugged up again.

Tried two doses of liquid cleaner, poked coat hangers down it but only
partially cleared it.

After dealing with this at least twice a year for 35 stinking years...I
went out and bought a $20 snake and cleared it out in 30 seconds.

Why in the hell did I not have a snake in the house, I have just about
every tool imaginable.

sheesh

What are you folks putting down the sink? Mostly hair strands? I never
had any sink plugging up in all the houses I lived in.

I have no hair to speak of, it's all the fault of my wife.

There is a 90 degree bend where it all seems to accumulate.

The next sink on that same run never has a problem.

Anyway, the snake was sure easy to use so next time, it will not be a
problem. Much easier than dealing with the wife.