Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Hats Off !!!

On Thu, 21 May 2015 07:50:11 -0700 (PDT), Ivan Vegvary
wrote:

What's with all the hats (men) that I see in restaurants? Where did
these people learn their manners? It doesn't surprise me to see this
on a 35 and under age gent. But gees, some of these guys are way older
than me (72) and come in with wives that are nicely dressed. Baseball
caps? Come on!
I realize that I'm old fashioned (still stand up when a lady approaches or
leaves a table, or enters a room) but I'm convinced that these very same
geezers would not have worn a hat indoors 30 years ago, but they do today.
What has happened?

Ivan Vegvary

I wish the only thing I had to worry about is what people wear on their
heads, and when / where they wear them!

In the real world, we all have needed home and auto repairs, health
issues, relationships to deal with, money matters, and so on.....
At the end of an often "difficult" day, if I go to a restaurant, I go
there to EAT. Not to get annoyed by what someone has on top of their
skull!

Yea, some people do look stupid the way they dress, and backward
baseball caps look assinine, but who cares. No one is harmed!

And by the way, what does this OFF TOPIC post have to do with home
repair?