Posted to alt.home.repair
rebel[_2_] rebel[_2_] is offline

Default Hats Off !!!

On 5/21/2015 1:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/21/2015 11:02 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ivan Vegvary writes:
What's with all the hats (men) that I see in restaurants? Where did
these =
people learn their manners?

Styles change. Conventions change. Everything changes. Bitching about
change is pointless.

Change is just change, not necessarily an improvement. I'm old
fashioned too and I'd never wear a hat at the table. IMO, it looks ill
mannered.

I also rarely wear a ball cap. Only in the rain. In the sun I'll wear a
Panama hat and in the winter a Driving Cap.

Coupled with that is the ability to speak and not use curse words. My
parents have never heard me use the F word, but today, young people use
it in most every sentence. Women too. Yeah, it is just a word, but I
still think it uncouth in normal conversation. A well placed curse is
good punctuation, but should ber used on rare occasions whee it has real
meaning.

I totally agree with you. Good post.

--
rebel