Posted to alt.home.repair
noname[_5_] noname[_5_] is offline

Default AC condenser/fan refused to come on last night, but today works fine

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 7:15:12 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/19/2015 4:33 AM, bubba wrote:

And for the love of God, label your damn circuit breakers.

HVAC techs the world around know who loves God,
the moment we start a job. We go glance into
the circuit box, and look for Sharpie marker.

Atheists and agnostics never label breakers.

Me, for example, I used three or four sharpies
to dryness in my panel box, I love God so much.
Wasn't sniffing solvent, honest!

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

Ok fixed the wiring for the 3rd zone. No luck! It seems Zone 1 turns on the AC just fine. Zone 2 and 3 the condenser fan never starts spinning. I verified they are all wired the same to the thermostats.
What next? Could this be the AC control unit? Any other debugging ideas?