Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Solar lights

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 6:53:23 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 04:42:15 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
I'm in the hospital bed waving my arms and
moving my legs like a frog.8-)

Hey, I know that dance, too. Btdt...

What about the wheelchair dance? 8-)

Yeah... I couldn't really dance that one by myself. Someone else had
to do the free wheeling for me.

--
rebel

Both my shoulders are torn up so I use my legs to pull myself around in a wheelchair. The hallway past the nurses station has a slope to it and it's impossible for me to use my arms to roll the wheels and get up the gentle slope so I must use the wall rail to pull myself along. That hurts like hell too. If my right knee will stabilize, I'll be able use my walker then graduate to my cane and possibly freestyle walking some time later. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster