Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default plumber putty went bad

On 05/18/2015 08:22 PM, songbird wrote:

the old faucet was corroded and rusting on
the inside when i took it off the sink. as there
was getting some rust staining around the base of
the faucet i was getting worried the cast iron
sink itself was coming apart. the enamel finish
has chipped in several places, but it overall
still looks nice enough that i'm not going to do
anything else to it. it's been redone for now
(hoping nothing leaks, looks good so far...).

what about the cat?

still away. i play again tomorrow... hand rail,
should be an easy one, then if i feel like it i have
a clothes rack we use for drying that needs some
varnish on it. otherwise gardening or puttering around

songbird

My wife and I have two cats, one was feral and born in the back yard.

He sure seems to be good at catching mice.

He does not care what color the faucet on the sink is