Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Solar lights

On 05/18/2015 07:57 AM, rebel wrote:
On Sun, 17 May 2015 22:23:07 -0600, Tony Hwang wrote:
Any way.. maybe I could fix the irritating lights with
some help. Thanks ahead of time.

Sounds like batttery is bad, not charging up.

I do have some new batteries, but I'm not sure these lights use AA.... I
may have to buy some outdoor rechargeable AAA's if that's the problem.
Good idea, tho. Thanks!

Some use AA, some AAA, and some 2/3AA.

BTW, 2/3AA are the same diameter as AA but shorter. They're not a common
size sold in stores.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The trouble with the world is the stupid are cocksure and the
intelligent are full of doubt." -- Bertrand Russell