Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default LED Filaments

"Art Todesco" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I've always hesitated from ordering direct from Europe or Asia. Anyone

have any
experiences with ALI? I know they were just in the news, I think

something about going
public or some other financial thing (I'm an engineering nerd, so excuse
my lack of financial knowledge).

I order from China all the time, sometimes through eBay and Amazon,
sometimes directly. Never had a really serious problem. One thing to be
aware of is that it's a lot cheaper for them to ship to us than us to ship
to them, and that can be a factor if you have to return something. For
items in the $20 to $50 range, you can end up spending as much to return a
defective item (with tracking) in postage.

--
Bobby G.