Posted to alt.home.repair
Rowan Pope[_2_] Rowan Pope[_2_] is offline

Default Who said there is no Justice?

On 05/16/2015 10:45 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article , Meanie

Overall, we shouldn't have to favor life in prison over execution due to
the incompetency of the system. Laws need to be changed to reduce the
high cost of a death row inmate. Only then do I believe it will truly be
a deterrent.

FWIW, I have yet to see an indicator that this deters anything. Most
murders are either spur of the moment, done by those who are sure they
won't get caught with the spattering of those like this dude who don't
care if they get caught.

Most crime is committed by repeat offenders.

The death penalty, delivered properly, ensures the criminal will not be a repeat offender.