Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Who said there is no Justice?

On Friday, May 15, 2015 at 11:49:52 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/15/2015 9:47 PM, Meanie wrote:

I don't have a problem with his troubles being over. **** his 72 virgin
belief and **** the rest of those piece of **** mooslums. I don't like
my tax dollars, already being spent foolishly by the piece of ****
politicians, keeping assholes like this alive. If you want to keep his
troubles alive, I don't care, just do it on someones dime other than mine.

So you'd rather they spend even more of your money to try to kill him.
Many studies have shown it cost more to give the death penalty than life
in prison. You can thank a lawyer for that.

If they carried out the death sentence that same day it is given, I'd
agree with you. Takes 10 to 20 years, if ever.

You have a valid point. But there are exceptions. Timothy McVeigh
was quickly dispatched with. We'll have to wait and see what happens
here, but I agree, it would not be unusual for it to go on for a very
long time.

And then we have the related sideshow. The anti death penalty activists
have coerced the drug makers that make the drugs used for lethal injection
to stop supplying it for that purpose. So, states can't get the required
drugs and are having to substitute others. Then in turn the activists
are suing over that, claiming that the substituted drugs cause suffereing,
so that is before the courts. Really unbelievable. If we can put someone
under to do a bypass, WTF is so hard about putting them under and killing
them? We euthanize millions of pets somehow, don't we?