Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default SD 9500 stops working, has power

On 5/15/2015 8:19 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 05/15/2015 4:14 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

What are you doing to close the door and walk out ? Do you hit the close
button and then run fast to beat the door closing ? ...

Ayup... Doesn't have to be _very_ fast, it runs pretty slow. Do have
to duck a mite, but that's it. I've thought of putting another button at
the rear but never got one of those round tuit thingies...

--

Solved that problem when I installed a new opener. I have a remote with a
keypad on it. Just enter the code from the outside and open or close the

Guess that you could put a button near the door on the inside and just reach
over the beam.

That beam is very important or the government would not mandate it. To
protect it, I put the sensors up in the rafters so nothing would disturb
it. And there is a button inside