Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default SD 9500 stops working, has power

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 05/15/2015 1:52 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

That'll work for some purposes like the tumbleweed (unless it's a
full-size one, of course ) but I also like to be able to pull the car
in and close the door then go out the back to the farmyard w/o having to
walk around and thru the "inside" yard to get there. It's a pita to try
to either step over or duck under the beam, especially as I get older and
less spry!!!

0

What are you doing to close the door and walk out ? Do you hit the close
button and then run fast to beat the door closing ? If the door is already
open and you walk through the beam nothing hapens if it is not in the
closing cycle.