Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default SD 9500 stops working, has power

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 05/15/2015 10:44 AM, Mark wrote:

I was just as happy w/o them; I always just mount the two together aligned
on a little board and tie it up by the unit out of the way...out here
there's too much other stuff like the stray tumbleweed or whatnot blowing
across the doors at the wrong time to just be too annoying. With no little
kids and a reversing switch anyway, don't see the need.

--

I put my 'eyes' up about 2 feet off the ground. High enough so that if I
don't get the truck all the way in the light may stop the door. The garage