Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default how to get maximum pressure and water volume at 300 foot distance.

today as a trial I just replaced part of my feed line with an additional
50' of 1-1/2" header pipe , at the 300 ' end and I eliminated 50' of one
of the 1/2" hoses that i was using to feed the head section. , and i was
happy to see that i was now able to get 7 of the 120" trickle line working
at a time.
yes trhe larger supply pipe appears to be the answer, I was just using
the hoses because they were available, but now that i know the cure to my
problem i will invest in the poly pipe., and maybe i will be able to get
10 of the lines working at a time like i would like

thanks again for your help

Denny

thank you all for your

-

its a trickle system, truly whats critical about running 10 lines at a time?

you could run just one line at a time, 24 hours a day.-

what difference would it make?