Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Wills: "Pay all medical expenses" boiler plate?

On 14 May 2015 17:28:15 GMT, notbob wrote:

My mother recently past and with no will I hadda get an attorney and
am currently going thru probate. I payed all of her outstanding
medical bills from her estate assets, as per my attorney's
instructions.

My condolences to you. I'm still lucky. Spoke to Mom on Sunday, for
Mother's Day. At 93, she still has her class

She has all her affairs in order. Final arrangements have already been
paid, except scattering her ashes in her desired location at sea.