Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Memory is a strange thing. Smart phone story

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 11:48:21 AM UTC-4, J0HNS0N wrote:
On Tue, 12 May 2015 08:27:36 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

I haven't found the
need to pay for any apps.

On apps I use a lot like my Maple mp3 player I go ahead and cough up
the buck to get rid of the garish banner advertising. IMO it's well
worth the money. YMMV.

I can see that, if the app has ads. So far, the apps I've loaded,
haven't had that problem. I guess it depends on the particular app.

Apps I have a

GasGuru
Holo Bulb (flashlight)
Shush Ringer Restorer
Cocktail Flow (really cool, has recipes, and you tell it what booze
you have available and it will tell you what cocktails you can make)
RPN Calculator
ConvertPad (unit conversion, metric etc)
Wifi File Xfer
Dropbox
Accuweather
Ebay