Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Memory is a strange thing. Smart phone story

On 5/12/2015 1:18 PM, wrote:

It works well to get a weather report and radar maps, and that
is all I really use it for anyhow. I like that feature so I can monitor
the radar maps during bad storms. That alone was worth the price about 2
years ago, when I was camping near a river which was flooding. One look
at that radar map, and I knew it was time to pack up and evacuate the
area.

Yes, nice to have that sort of information. With most weather apps, you
get an alerts issued by the NWS in seconds. You can also keep tabs on
the weather where your hunting cabin is in Montana and your yacht in Key
West.