Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Hose Across driveway

On Tue, 12 May 2015 11:39:55 -0400, "Don Phillipson"
wrote:

"SeanE" wrote in message
groups.com...

I am in a similar situation like you. I need to put a hose across my
driveway. I am curious what approach you took? Can you please share what
you ended up doing?

The simple ways of shielding a hose are to run it through a
pipe strong enough to resist vehicles' weight, or else
between a pair of 2x4 timbers.

+1 on the 2X4 idea. A scrap of wood tacked on them, will hold the
hose in a 'trough'. Used on construction sites. Same with power
extension cords on a job site.

I don't have a problem at home since I do not drive over the water
hose on the driveway. I must be different...
--
"We recommend using your hand to replace the fuse as it will take much longer using your knee."