Dan

Default ? capacitor problem - bung Samsung TV

You must post the model/chassis numbers to increase everyones chances of
being to help you. We cannot supply information without a model/chassis
number It would be best for you to stop forcing the set to turn on, so as
to prevent further damage, and a bigger repair bill for you. Take it to a
service shop where they can give you a proper diagnosis, and an estimate.

Dan
"Michael Daly" wrote in message
m...
Hi
Does anyone know where would the part be located inside the box, that
needs replacing, so I can remove that part and take to the workshop?

Its hard to start the TV - needs repeated switching on and off. Gets
closer and closer to staying on till finally it turns on

Its a mid 90's TV - 68cm "gold series" Samsung

Sincerely

Michael