Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Water in garage

On Tue, 12 May 2015 01:49:56 -0400, micky
wrote:

On Mon, 11 May 2015 21:50:45 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
micky wrote:

On Mon, 11 May 2015 12:57:44 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

I have a garage that is on a slab. Yesterday (for the first time in 27
years we have lived there) there was water on the floor about half way
down. The puddle indicated that it came in at ground level and there
appeared to be no discoloration on the wall so I would assume it is
coming in where the slab and the wall meets?
Any suggestions on the possible cause and possible corrections?

Anyhow, if it's only once in 27 years, don't worry about it.

Getting ready to sell the place and I don't want problems with the
inspection

Wouldn't the inspector have to hang out there for 27 years to be likely
to see the wet floor?

Perhaps, but you never know. It could be 27 years or it could be
tomorrow and again next week. Depends if something has changed, been
damaged, or been rerouted